Becoming a member of the Boundary Museum & Archives is a great way to get more involved, stay informed on what we doing, participate on the Board or get discounts on our offerings. Our members are an invaluable part of this organization and your continued support is graciously appreciated.
Annual* Membership Costs
$45 Family (2 adults, up to 4 children under 18)
$15 Student/Youth (18 yrs +)
$15 Senior (65 yrs +)
*Based on an anniversary cycle which sees your membership run from the day you buy your membership to the first of the same month the following year.
Membership Benefits include:
- Free admission for 12 months to both the Boundary Museum and the Flour Mill.
- 10% off venue rentals for weddings, celebrations of life, birthdays, memorials, corporate and other events.
- Voting benefits at the AGM.
- Ability to become a Board Member.
- Invitations to new exhibits and exhibitions.
- Invitations to museum-hosted members only events.
- 10% Discount to museum-hosted events.
- Priority admittance and registration for museum-hosted events.
- Reciprocal agreements with other Galleries and Museums in and outside of the Boundary region. (contact us for an updated list)
- A monthly e-newsletter, The Sun, highlighting new events and happenings at the museum.
There are three ways to buy a membership:
- Online-Fill out our membership form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an e-transfer to the same email.
- In Person – Fill out our membership form and bring it with a cheque or cash to the office at 6145 Reservoir Rd.
- By Mail – Fill out our membership form and return it by post with a cheque.
Our address is:
6145 Reservoir Rd.
Grand Forks, BC